Parent/Child Incorporated is accepting employment applications for the following positions listed below. Applications will be taken between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday at 1223 Brady Blvd. Parent/Child Incorporated offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, long term and short term disability, retirement and life insurance benefits, Gold’s Gym membership, paid holidays, PTO leave, and in-service training. Resumes or letters of interest may be mailed to Parent/Child Incorporated, Human Services Office, P.O. Box 830407, San Antonio, Texas 78283-0407, attention Diana Vogt, Human Resources Specialist or emailed to email@example.com. No phone calls accepted. Only qualified applicants should apply. Employment contingent upon satisfactory results of the following:
Enrollment in Child Care Division – Central Background Registry
- FBI Fingerprinting Check
- Drug Screening
- Health Screening
At time of application submit the following documents:
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Education Documents (Degree, Official College transcripts, HS Diploma/GED, etc.)
- Certification/Concentration Documents if applicable (CDA, RN, LVN, etc.
EARLY HEAD START TEACHERS:
Education: High School Diploma or GED. Current Child Development Associate (CDA) credential Infant & Toddler.
Experience: One (1) year experience working with infants and toddlers.
Starting wage per hour: $11.91 hourly
COMPLIANCE MONITOR – PARTNERSHIP
Monitor/audit source documentations, facilities, transportation, direct service delivery, within the agency content areas for the Head Start, Early Head Start, Early Head Start Child Care Partnership programs and USDA CACFP program for children and families served. Works closely with field operational staff to provide technical assistance based on monthly findings which supports all direct service delivery. Ensure centers, partners, content areas, departments, and children files are in full compliance at all times. Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent with some college hours. Experience: Two (2) years of experience in monitoring program performances evaluations, statistical analyses, and quality control or related administrative capacity.
Salary wage per hour $10.02
WORKING CONDITIONS FOR THE ABOVE LISTED POSITIONS:
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Demands
- Maintain emotional control under stress.
- Daily attendance and punctuality at work are essential functions of the job.
- Frequently standing, stooping, bending, pulling and pushing, overhead reaching and keyboarding.
- Subject to visual acuity, speech/hearing, hand/eye coordination, and manual dexterity.
- May be required to work more than 40 hours during the workweek.
- Lifts 5-10 pounds occasionally, more than 50 pounds infrequently.
- Work outdoors and indoors in varying climate conditions, exposure to sun and heat.
- Exposure to hazardous materials.
Parent/Child Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, disabilities, sex, religion, national origin or age. Individuals interested in being considered for the above positions and possess the required qualifications are encouraged to submit an application to the Human Resources Office. Interested internal individuals should submit a memo of interest.