Parent/Child Incorporated leadership training program, called Leadership PCI, enables qualified PCI staff to undergo “on-the-job” training so they will be better qualified to take over the reins as future PCI leaders. The Year-long intensive training program includes classes taught by PCI's CEO Dr. Sharon Small and current PCI leaders as they present and discuss their duties and departments. Almost every facet of PCI leadership and supervision will be represented within the Curriculum of Leadership PCI. The goal is to transform knowledge into impact and drive innovation at PCI.
Admission: Minimum criteria for admission to the Leadership PCI program includes:
- Committed to the Mission and Vision of PCI Educational experience (Work experience can be substituted for educational experiences)
- Desire to pursue a career within PCI
- Must be able to participate after hours and on projects (no overtime pay or stipend)
- Evidence of no disciplinary action within the last 2 years as outlined in the employee handbook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills